Complete randomness about me.
* I am not a night owl. My husband hates this trait about me. Recently he was talking to me and I fell asleep on him in the middle of a sentence. Opps! A late night movie date, forget it I’m out before the previews finish.
* Fav dessert: Creme Brulee
* I can not go to bed with the sink full of dishes. I like waking up to a clean kitchen.
* Fav food: anything seafood
* I’m 31 years young 😉
* I do not like cotton balls. I will not touch them what so ever. Just the feel of them makes my tongue curl and for some odd reason makes my teeth itch. I know weirdo, right?
* J.Crew Factory is where I have been getting my shopping deals lately. Of course Target too!
* Pet Peeve: When people/children put clothing in their mouths. Again, makes my teeth itch.
* My husband is 5 years younger then me.
* Fav piece of make up: mascara. Can’t get enough of it!
* Fav beverages: mojito, a glass a wine or iced caramel macchito
* I always let the gas tank get low, like wayyyy low. I hate pumping gas. And yes I have ran out of gas
2 times, make that 3 times! Fail.
* Currently addicted to Sons Of Anarchy
* Deathly scared of snakes. I can not even watch them on tv.
* Dream vacation: Italy or Hawaii ( I miss the island life )
* Fav getaway: Martha’s Vineyard. I get to spend time with my BFF laugh, sip on beverages and reminisce about old times and drive our “Dear” a little crazy. Plus they like the fact that I am a neat freak and they always come home to a clean house! Perks of having a house guest!
* Obsessed with buying Hailey new shoes. A girl can never have too many! (Sometimes I hide the extra pair in the trunk of the car so Daddy doesn’t see that we bought more than we were supposed to. ( Hope he’s not reading this or I’m in trouble.) Fail again.
* I almost never finish my glass of milk at dinner time. Joe has to remind me like a little kid to finish it.
Well, I will spare the rest of the details and perks about me! Hope you enjoyed some fun facts today.
Happy Tuesday and Cheers my friends!
instagram image from one of the weddings I assisted this weekend.